Chennai is not even a tourist place to visit and below are the reasons you should never visit.
1. Chennai don’t have any shopping malls & international brands.
2. They don’t have notable street food(s).
3. Chennaites knows nothing about technology.
4. Under-developed City & transportation is very little helpful.
5. People are not helping to each other, hence you can’t expect it too.
7. Here, people always eat idli, dose & they will ask you ‘what is pizza & burger?’
8. Local people speak no other language except Tamil. Even you could not find any Shop boards in English.
9. There are no historical establishments & diversity.
10.People don’t have music & cinema sense.
Oh! wait, are you saying that Chennai is not that bad? In fact, it’s like one of the coolest metropolitan city in the country.
Well, then you’re right because, Chennai indeed is one of the most wonderful cities in India. It’s the only city in South Asia and India featured in the “52 places to go around the world” by The New York Times and named as one of the top ten cities in the world to visit in 2015 by Lonely Planet.
If you really like this article, don’t hesitate to share to your friends.
— August 26, 2016